- Get College Access updates like UC transfer academic updates, UC pre-admission verification, the UC webinar series, coordinating HBCU visits with Black College Tours and HBCU applications with the Common Black College App, and CCC MyPath
- Get Financial Aid & Scholarship updates like Numbeo's updated Cost of Living Index for 2020 and UC financial aid videos
- Get Career Exploration & Planning updates like the feds release of wage data by college major using College Scorecard, and O*Net's Competency Frameworks
- Explore Events for Educators and Advisors like the 2020 Rural College Access & Success Summit, the Mindfulness & Compassion Global Summit, over 100 K-12 and Higher-Ed events scheduled across the U.S., and the SCC Coordinated Assessment Survey
- Check out Resources for Educators and Advisors like a new report on high school dropout and completion rates, Chafee updates effective January 1 thanks to SB 150, Ed Trust-West's response to Governor Newsom's 2020-2021 budget proposal, free resources to introduce students to statistics, Overnight Warming Locations across the city of San José, and City of San José Board and Commission vacancies
This is the first issue of 2020, Happy New Year! This issue combines Jobs, Advocacy, and College Access updates. I'll send out two separate issues for Jobs & Advocacy and for College Access starting next week!
This is the last issue of 2019!
I get a lot of great news, tips, and opportunities and I'm all about sharing them widely to my networks and beyond!