This is a weekly announcement regarding opportunities to support our communities as we navigate the disruptions of the coronavirus.
AdvancED now shares COVID-19 Resources on our website so that as a community, we can access:
- the Events calendar with events like Moneythink's Financial Aid Award Review Webinars for students and advisors, school-ish with Tovi, and the 2020 Economic Summit by San José State University
- California resources with a drill-down on Santa Clara and San Jose Resources
- good news like Supervisor Cindy Chavez' update regarding the new shelter-in-place order as of May 4
- advocacy opportunities like Bulosan Center's request for Filipino Frontliners to Share Your Stories and the 2020 Immigrant Day of Action Policy Platform
- financial resources like Code for America's free tax filing tool GetYourRefund.org
- health and wellness resources like May is Mental Health Matters Month and healing during COVID-19 with Genesis Healing Institute
- resources for K-12 and postsecondary educators like the Overcoming the Distance Policy Brief by Advancement Project California
- resources for employees such as job openings thanks to firms like Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Union Square Ventures, Work2Future, Candor, and Silicon Valley Strong
- resources for nonprofits like the COVID-19 Response Fund opportunities shared by GrantStation and resources shared by The Bridgespan Group
- resources for families like the Helping My Child Cope Parent Tipsheet
- resources for small businesses such as financial relief resources for artists
- resources for high school and college students such as the COVID-19 Detour to College Panel and AdvancED's College & Career Resource Guide for Santa Clara County students
- free and low-cost apps like FormAssembly and the latest updates from Zoom
Have resources to suggest? Send them to AdvancED Consulting, LLC!