This is a weekly announcement regarding opportunities to support our communities as we navigate the disruptions of the coronavirus.
AdvancED now shares COVID-19 Resources on our website so that as a community, we can access:
- the Events calendar with events like Moneythink's Financial Aid Award Review Webinars for students and advisors
- California resources with a drill-down on Santa Clara and San Jose Resources
- Good news like Secretary Padilla's announcement that 500,000 teens have pre-registered to vote!
- advocacy opportunities like AAPI Women Lead's launch of their Community Care Series #CCS & COVID-19 website
- financial resources like Code for America's free tax filing tool GetYourRefund.org
- health and wellness resources like Mental Health First Aid USA's #BeTheDifference campaign
- resources for K-12 and postsecondary educators such as COSEM's Educating Mindfully Summit
- resources for employees such as job openings thanks to firms like Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Union Square Ventures, Work2Future, Candor, and Silicon Valley Strong
- resources for nonprofits like the COVID-19 Response Fund opportunities shared by GrantStation
- resources for families like the Helping My Child Cope Parent Tipsheet
- resources for small businesses such as the Save Small Business Fund from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- resources for high school and college students such as Matriculate's open applications for high school juniors
- free and low-cost apps like FormAssembly and the latest updates from Zoom
Have resources to suggest? Send them to AdvancED Consulting, LLC!