- Get College Access updates like the upcoming Nov 30 deadlines for CSU and UC, staying on top of Common App deadlines, college graduate employment rates after 6 months of graduation, new college rankings by Georgetown University's Center on Education and the Workforce, and exploring majors at the UCs
- Get Financial Aid & Scholarship updates like opinions on the FAFSA, the 2020-21 Race to Submit Campaign, and how to support homeless students
- Get Career Exploration & Planning updates like O*Net occupation updates with technology skills and careers for social impact
- Explore Events for Educators and Advisors like nominations for the 2019-20 Arthur Marmaduke High School Counselor Award, webinars on financial aid and supporting foster youth college transitions, the Social Impact Challenge and Tech4Good End of Year Celebration, and a webinar to contextualize collegiate leadership development
- Check out Resources for Educators and Advisors like Active Minds' #HugMore campaign, new reports released on bullying online or by text, best practices from CORE Districts, how brain science can help students handle conflict, the relationship between education and homelessness, identification and training for K-12 staff to support homeless youth, and The Education Trust's newest research brief on increasing access to financial aid
Leave a Reply.
I get a lot of great news, tips, and opportunities and I'm all about sharing them widely to my networks and beyond!