This is the first issue of 2020, Happy New Year! This issue combines Jobs, Advocacy, and College Access updates. I'll send out two separate issues for Jobs & Advocacy and for College Access starting next week!
- Take a Mindful Minute by practicing calm through focus and dream boards
- Check out Job Leads from 26 companies, get productivity tips for working from home, and learn why working remotely works
- #AdvancEDOnPurpose: Check out my blog articles "A Review of GDPR and CCPA" and "Defining Your Strengths as a Leader"
- Check out Events & Opportunities like California's news laws as of January 1, activities at the LGBTQ Youth Space, an event hosted by Assemblyman Evan Low, a kickoff event for Measures G and H, the 3rd Annual Rainbow Chamber Impact Awards Luncheon, The Clock Strikes Twelve and the new book "Truth-An Empowerment Guide For Youth and Allies," the 2020 Annual Fly Pinays Conference, Moms Demand Action Advocacy Day in Sacramento, and free Mental Health First Aid Courses
- Check out College Access, Career Planning, & Financial Aid Updates like 2020 LEAD Program, scholarships now open for Native Americans, and so much more!