- Take a Mindful Minute by practicing calm through focus and dream boards
- Check out Job Leads from 26 companies, get productivity tips for working from home, and learn why working remotely works
- #AdvancEDOnPurpose: Check out my blog articles "A Review of GDPR and CCPA" and "Defining Your Strengths as a Leader"
- Check out Events & Opportunities like California's news laws as of January 1, activities at the LGBTQ Youth Space, an event hosted by Assemblyman Evan Low, a kickoff event for Measures G and H, the 3rd Annual Rainbow Chamber Impact Awards Luncheon, The Clock Strikes Twelve and the new book "Truth-An Empowerment Guide For Youth and Allies," the 2020 Annual Fly Pinays Conference, Moms Demand Action Advocacy Day in Sacramento, and free Mental Health First Aid Courses
- Check out College Access, Career Planning, & Financial Aid Updates like 2020 LEAD Program, scholarships now open for Native Americans, and so much more!
This is the first issue of 2020, Happy New Year! This issue combines Jobs, Advocacy, and College Access updates. I'll send out two separate issues for Jobs & Advocacy and for College Access starting next week!
I get a lot of great news, tips, and opportunities and I'm all about sharing them widely to my networks and beyond!