We also know that it is no coincidence that the #PopUpHealingCenter which has been scheduled for months is happening in the middle of it all.
With that said, we are super excited for you to join us in 3 days for a week of movement/body work, mental enhancement, and creativity because now, more than ever, it’s important that we take care of each other.
Check out the schedule of all the healing sessions!
Here's an overview of what you can expect every day of the Pop Up!
- Saturday we host Jessica Dagum, Dr. Jeannie Celestial, and Simone Hufana for a day titled “Mental Health is Everything!”
- Join us for boxing, a talk on integrating stress and joy, and coloring Herstory.
- Sunday we are joined by Krystle Liggins, Astralogik, and our very own Adelina Tancioco for a day titled “Stand Firm Amidst the Chaos!”
- Join us for a walking meditation, a talk on how to stand firm when you’re having a dark night, and a music performance and sound bath!
- Monday we host Fawad Akbar, SAMMAY and Mike Tinoco for a day titled “Evolve Your Being!”
- Join us for a full body workout, a talk on elevating into our higher purpose, and a beat boxing lesson!
- Tuesday we are joined by Daphnee Valdez, Susan Mai Lee Her, and Jana Lynne Umipig for a day titled “Connect with Ancestral Strength!”
- Join us for an Introduction to Hilot, a talk to learn practices to help your ancestors heal in the afterlife, and a somatic healing body session through re-memberings of a colonized child.
- Wednesday we welcome Kimberly Ky, Tovi Scruggs, and Claudia Morales for a day titled “Enhance Your Self Healing!”
- Join us for Reiki, a talk about strategies for spiritual economics, and the beginning of a loving penpal exchange.
- Thursday we host Dr. Connie Wun & Jenny Wun, Ivy Lee, and Dr. Rod Penalosa for a day sponsored by AAPI Women Lead and titled “Embrace Solidarity!”
- Join us for an important talk about solidarity during Covid-19 and beyond, Emotional Alchemy and cultivating compassion for self!
- And lastly, Friday we are joined by Jenna Pascual, Nova Kai-Anada, and Maylea Saito for a day titled “Move Beyond the Pandemic!”
- Join us for laughter yoga, a talk about revolutionizing our relationship to death, and an artistic process to create sanctuary!
Join the Surrendered Healing Facebook group and start getting to know the healers now! Plus after each day of the Pop Up you’ll be invited to post your gold nuggets for another chance to win healing prizes!
Register for #PopUpHealingCenter today to attend one to up to 21 different sessions over 7 days!